Welcome to the Schafer Photography Blog! We are Jason and Julia, San Diego based photographers specializing in casual children and family portraits. We use this site as a sneak peak for recent sessions as well as updates on our lives, and a glimpse into who we are. We always have our cameras close by and try to update the blog frequently, so check back often. We love comments, so please feel free to leave us a comment on this site. If you'd like to contact us, send an email, or give us a call at 619-261-0471. You can also visit our portrait website here.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

where did it go?

....the time? I know that people say that all the time. But seriously, how did this happen? Our little "angel" turned 4 yesterday. I swear that we just took these baby announcent photos of her. She was only about days old when we shot the photos....now look at her! I miss the baby in her, but the young lady that she is becoming is something that I am very proud of. I love you, Angel.


(By the way, for those of you who know her, you understand the irony in calling her an "angel". The halo is held up by the horns. Some day, she's gonna be old enough to get my humor in that...then I'll REALLY be in for it. )


This song really fits for today. "You're Gonna Miss This" (by Trace Atkins)........I think I already do.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment. We love to hear what you think.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP