Welcome to the Schafer Photography Blog! We are Jason and Julia, San Diego based photographers specializing in casual children and family portraits. We use this site as a sneak peak for recent sessions as well as updates on our lives, and a glimpse into who we are. We always have our cameras close by and try to update the blog frequently, so check back often. We love comments, so please feel free to leave us a comment on this site. If you'd like to contact us, send an email, or give us a call at 619-261-0471. You can also visit our portrait website here.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

packing her things

I still remember moving away to college and the feelings of being on my own. I loved the sense of Independence, the excitement of new friends and location, and the hope of something new and different. Growing up, our families were very important to both Julia and I. And both of us might admit that we didn't show it to our parents enough. But I also remember that I wished I had brought more pictures of my family with me to my dorm room. Before Carissa left for college, she wanted to make sure that she had some family photos. As she packs up to leave it is clear that she will be packing more than just her clothes and photos. She will take the love and support of her very caring family. Good Luck, Carissa.



1 comments:

Anonymous August 23, 2008 at 11:21 AM  

What a good looking family! She is a beautiful young lady. I bet they are so excited to have a daughter with such a bright future.

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment. We love to hear what you think.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP